Based in our Greenville office, Emily is responsible for developing, executing and managing our clients’ digital marketing campaigns across multiple vertical markets. Amazingly, she does this with impeccable ease as she simultaneously serves as the point of contact for clients as well.
1. Tell us the story of how your parents picked your name.
My dad is a big jazz fan. He used to listen to a lot of Mel Tormé. He had a recording of him singing a song called Emily. Plus, my older sister has “E” name as well, so they decided to stay with E. ☺
2. I can’t work without __________.
I can’t work without taking breaks for physical activity – mid-day walk, lunchtime gym session, etc. I love that I have the flexibility to do that.
3. Song you can’t get out of your head currently? OR favorite song of all time?
“Alive” by Pearl Jam – favorite song and favorite band of all time. My husband and I have seen them in concert together 14 times!
4. What’s your favorite sandwich/cocktail/sweet treat?
Wine and dark chocolate – together!
5. If i could tell my 19 year old self anything it would be….
Eat less and exercise more. It will save you a lot of work a few years down the road. ☺
If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.